Love your NEX camera, but having a hard time understanding all that it does? Not happy with the quality of your pictures? Then this book is for you.
This easy-to-understand guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples. In this book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does in plain language.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, 3D Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to Sony s software and how to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
Get the most out of your investment and improve your photography at the same time!